[Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 2013

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at owasp.org
Mon Jan 28 13:50:34 UTC 2013

 Hi Dave,
the same idea from Minded Security. Please tell us how can we send the data.

Also, I would like to contribute to the project, may we use the OWASP wiki
to edit the project and share ideas as we did for all the others OWASP
Projects?

Thanks,
Mat

On 01/28/2013 11:55 AM, Ryan Dewhurst wrote:

Thanks for the reply Dave.

I would be interested to know in what format you accept the data in.
We do a significant number of web application assessments at
RandomStorm and we'd be happy to contribute some anonymous data if we
have the data that you require. If we don't have what you require we
can maybe start gathering that information for the next one.

Ryan Dewhursthttp://www.dewhurstsecurity.com/

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:12 AM, Michael
Coates<michael.coates at owasp.org> <michael.coates at owasp.org> wrote:

 What statistics/input are being used for the initial draft? Should we put
out a call for data before we produce even the first version?

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwcmichael-coates.blogspot.com

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Dave Wichers <dave.wichers at owasp.org>
<dave.wichers at owasp.org>
wrote:

 I'm working on it right now!! :-) And have been for a few months on and
off.
My goal is to get the complete draft out in a week.

We will then open it up for public comment for a month, just like last
time,
and then, we'll address the comments and it will be finalized at that
point.

-Dave