[Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 2013

Ryan Dewhurst ryandewhurst at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:55:22 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reply Dave.

I would be interested to know in what format you accept the data in.
We do a significant number of web application assessments at
RandomStorm and we'd be happy to contribute some anonymous data if we
have the data that you require. If we don't have what you require we
can maybe start gathering that information for the next one.

Ryan Dewhurst
http://www.dewhurstsecurity.com/