[Owasp-topten] A9, again

Abbas Naderi abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 17:27:59 UTC 2013

From what I have seen, there were as same emails about merging A4 and A7.

Also keep in mind that A9 is a change, and many can't accept change easily.

In contrary, I believe that A9 belongs there as we are listing Top Ten Web Application Security Flaws (or Vulnerabilities) and it is really one of them (by definition). I know that it's not like the other 9, but that doesn't mean it should not be there.

-Abbas