[Owasp-topten] Fwd: [Owasp-ireland] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release Candidate Now Available

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 14:46:36 UTC 2013

Sorry about not announcing it on the Top 10 list. I was rushed to get any
kind of announcement out the door before I left for Vacation for 4 days. I
just got back.  Thanks for you guys announcing it on this list for me.

-Dave

From: Fabio Cerullo <fcerullo at owasp.org>
Date: Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Subject: [Owasp-ireland] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 - 2013 Release
Candidate Now Available
To: "owasp-ireland at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-ireland at lists.owasp.org>

hi there,

The OWASP Top10 RC1 has just been released... for your weekend read
enjoyment :-)

Fabio