[Owasp-topten] my comments

Abbas Naderi abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Tue Feb 19 05:41:55 UTC 2013

Well everyone, I think this is the 6th time I hear these comments this week (besides myself giving them out!), so all in favor of the changes below please vote:

	1. Mixing A4 (Insecure Direct Object Reference) with A7 (Missing Function Level Access Control) and naming it A4 - Insufficient Access Control

	2. Naming A9 - Having third-party vulnerable components

Thanks
-Abbas