[Owasp-topten] Buy a copy of the OWASP top 10

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Feb 4 14:03:09 UTC 2013

On 4 Feb 2013, at 13:56, Dave Wichers wrote:

> Kate,
>

> We've had copies of the Top 10 printed periodically to hand out at
> conferences. Can we get those printable at Lulu?
>

> Also, why are we charging for the ASVS and Top 10 eBooks at Lulu? I
> think
> they should be free like all the other OWASP eBooks.

my 2 cents:

All those books are freely available. Additionally, you can not print
books for free; and while we are a non-profit - at best we can do it at
cost, but certainly not at OWASP's expense!

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).