[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-portuguese] OWASP Top 10's Portuguese translation

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Fri Mar 26 08:39:36 EDT 2010

Dave, perhaps consider creating a translation "template" where you double the number of pages, move the two bottom boxes onto the second page, make those on the first taller, and make the formatting pretty and consistent across the two pages. Based on ASVS translations into e.g. Japanese, that will be plenty of room. You want to control the formatting as best you can, not the translator, and PowerPoint/page layout software is too hard for most people to fiddle with and have look "right". I'd suggest people cut-paste text from the slides into a blank Word doc, repeat for old and new versions of T10, and then do Word doc comparisons to search for changes between versions, is brute force, but probably easiest way.

Best,

Mike B.