[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-brazilian] [Owasp-portuguese] OWASP Top 10's Portuguese translation

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at iscte.pt
Thu Mar 25 17:27:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

These are some of the issues that we'll have to handle by the implementation of a quality control chain in the translation procedure.
Let's start small, and evolve to a more complex scenario that may go into the direction where we may have two different versions (although I don't feel comfortable with the later).

Let's keep in touch while the work evolves.

Also take into attention that we are still translating a document which is not even finalized by OWASP, so we have plenty of opportunities to improve the translation.

Best regards,