[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-portuguese] [Owasp-brazilian] OWASP Top 10's Portuguese translation

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Thu Mar 25 15:37:06 EDT 2010

Anyone up for translating ASVS into Brazilian/Portuguese?

It's in, or at least almost in, 9 languages so far and counting... Check it out: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Application_Security_Verification_Standard_Project#tab=Downloads

You can create as many variations as you want... I will post them all... We're doing things like include user guides and appendices to explain concepts for different languages and audiences, so we're completely open to such tailoring...

Here's how you'd get started: http://owasp-asvs.googlecode.com/files/asvs-translating.pdf

Best,

Mike B.