[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-portuguese] OWASP Top 10's Portuguese translation

Pedro Galvão (gtalk) taquiles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 11:47:01 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

This one goes in english so Dave can read it too.

Soon I'll publish my beta phase translation within google docs, along with
some notes with my own translations doubts and options. Surely that google
docs revision history feature is welcome.

The document will go public so any one can help. That's the spirit after
all, no? Correct me if I'm mistaken.

When I mean beta stage, I mean that I've not looked at it, the translation
already made, one single time. More or less ...

Only to remember what I wrote before, the translation goes in the 9th page
although I had jumped something.

I'll give news soon. Regards,

Pedro Galvão