[Owasp-topten] [Owasp-testing] RFC: Common numbering proposal # 3

Brad Causey bradcausey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 10:52:52 EST 2010

Rick, that is probably my fault. I got confused and scattered the wiki all
up. Mike is waiting on me to go back and fix it, but as usual, life gets in
the way sometimes.
It is on my TODO list.

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--
In security, an action that is not explicitly denied is inherently allowed.