[Owasp-topten] Citation by CORE

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jan 20 15:56:05 EST 2010

Christian here is the brand usage link

http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP_brand_usage_rules

Of course we would appreciate every firm, agency, service provider, software
producer to become a supporting member (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership) this is not a fact.  What I am
seeing however is a trend that the buyer of application security is looking
at OWASP and its supporters

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership#Current_OWASP_Organization_Supporters_.26_Individual_Members

as a value within itself I see supporting firms in many cases are the most
progressive and successful web application firms.  Since OWASP is
like non-profit radio radio and selfless in the mission and not driven by
economic principals however we are effected by lack of funding for
the mission.

I hope that they do continue to support us in 2010 (they have been a 2009
conference sponsor)

Tom Brennan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan
(973) 506-9303