[Owasp-topten] Comments on Release Candidate

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com
Sat Jan 16 13:49:18 EST 2010

I'll try to fit page #'s on it somehow, but I'm not sure where it will
fit.

Regarding HTTPOnly. I don't see any room for it. But what I did do was
add a mention to this topic on the OWASP XSS Prevention Cheat Sheet,
which this article links to.

It's the new section near the bottom: Additional XSS Defense (HTTPOnly
cookie flag). I think that's the best I can do. The HTTPOnly article is
a bit dated. If you have any cycles to do some browser testing and
update the browser support section for HTTPOnly that would be great! I
cc'd Jim Manico since he one of the primary authors of that article and
a strong advocate to various browser vendors to get HTTPOnly support
provided by the browsers.

Thanks for the input!!

-Dave