[Owasp-topten] Comments on Release Candidate

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com
Fri Jan 15 21:26:21 EST 2010

I have only made minor changes based on feedback provided since the RC1
came out, and have not released anything else. I don't plan on issuing
another RC, just the final version. I'm completely slammed at work now
(whole company is), so I'm falling a bit behind. I'm targeting getting
this out around the end of Feb.

I received some very detailed comments from numerous sources and I plan
to go through them very carefully as I work on the update.

I've only done the 'easy' comments so far.

-Dave