[Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 2010

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Jan 6 00:34:01 EST 2010

My goal is by the end of the month.

-Dave

From: Lorna Alamri [mailto:lorna.alamri at owasp.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 11:15 PM
To: Dave Wichers; Michael Coates; Jim Manico; OWASP TopTen
Subject: OWASP Top 10 2010

Hi All,
I wanted to check with you and see when you will be moving the Top 10
2010 to full release and see if I could get one of you to do a quick
update for the newsletter. I know it's late notice - I took the last two
weeks of the year off but, does anyone have time to put something
together by Friday? Let me know what you think. I can always put
something together letting people know that the comment period ended
12/31/09 and when planned release is.
Let me know which approach you'd like to take.
Lorna

--
Lorna Alamri

OWASP Connections