[Owasp-topten] WASC Threat Classification v2.0

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sat Jan 2 07:02:21 EST 2010

Robert,

I had a discussion in October 2009 with Matteo Meucci (OWASP Testing
Guide Project Leader) about the possibly of updating the OWASP Risk
Rating Methodology.

While not the initial intent, based on the Top Ten, it could be
leveraged to establish the taxonomy in relation to the residual risk
of webappsec.

Let me know if WASC would be interested in contributing and I can
include this in the formal proposal which I could put together after
March 2010 (based on my current commitments)?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://sn.im/cmlh_linkedin_profile