[Owasp-topten] Top 10 2010-Main wiki mistake

Neil Smithline owasp-topten at smithline.net
Mon Apr 26 23:44:16 EDT 2010

I was trying to unilaterally rename the risks but you caught me ;-)

Actually, this was a good catch. After reading this stuff a few times it all
starts to look the same. I'll fix this

While I don't want to discourage use of this list, problems such as this can
be sent directly to me.

- Neil
781-754-7628