[Owasp-topten] Japanese Translation

Takashi ARIMA jbb00044 at nifty.ne.jp
Wed Apr 7 19:42:24 EDT 2010

Dear Dave,

  Thank you for your reply. I am looking forward to the file.

  Regarding change of space by translation, in general, Japanese
translated version from English needs more space than the original
English version. In some case space becomes almost double.

  However, In case of TOP10, which describes daily discussion to our
translated team, it could be possible for us to manage to use one
single page for each Risk by, for example, using less "Katakana," many
paraphrase without omitting description of the original version, and
acceptably smaller size of fonts.

   Thanks,

    Takashi ARIMA