[Owasp-topten] Japanese Translation

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com
Wed Apr 7 11:17:56 EDT 2010

When the top 10 is done, which should be in about 1 week, I'll send it
to you. I really think the entire document should be translated, not
just excerpts. I'm guessing, but don't know for a fact, that translating
something to Japanese takes less space than the English original? Is
that generally true?

-Dave