[Owasp-topten] Lets do an OWASP Top 10 Summit before the end ofthe year

Fuller, Kevin R. KFuller at DMV.CA.gov
Thu Nov 19 10:10:04 EST 2009

If time is too short then virtual could work??  If DC is where Dave and
some of the folks live and work then make it the hub and everyone logs
in to there??

Kevin Fuller

CCNP, GSNA, GCIH, GCIA, GWAS, GREM

ISD/System Test, DMV

________________________________

From: owasp-topten-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-topten-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Dave Wichers
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:17 AM
To: dinis cruz
Cc: OWASP Foundation Board List; Global Projects Committee;
owasp-topten at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-topten] Lets do an OWASP Top 10 Summit before the
end ofthe year

Dinis,

I think this is a great idea in principle, but is too quick/difficult to
pull off in the short time frame we have left.

I think we should plan for an event like this prior to releasing the
release candidate for the next update. In fact, way prior. So, if we are
going to release an update in 2013, we should have a summit like this in
like Jan/Feb of 2012. And the results of that can drive the update that
is produced during that year.

-Dave