[Owasp-topten] UNSUBSCRIBE - RE:

M L mb_l at msn.com
Thu Nov 19 04:45:54 EST 2009

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 03:33:44 -0500
From: rd at rd1.net
To: dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com
CC: owasp-topten at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-topten] RFI taken out

I think it would be helpful to include a couple of sentences in the
intro to educate people that the attacks are combined, and give a quick
example.

-- Ralph Durkee

Dave Wichers wrote:

  Dre,

You are always thinking outside the box, and that is good, but I think the audience for the Top 10 is far more basic and so they need the obvious (to us) steps first.

-Dave