[Owasp-topten] RFI taken out

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) juan.calderon at ge.com
Tue Nov 17 12:38:09 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-topten-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-topten-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Tyler Reguly
Sent: Martes, 17 de Noviembre de 2009 09:51 a.m.
To: Ty Miller
Cc: owasp-topten at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-topten] RFI taken out

>From my point of view, I was fairly neutral on the removal of
"Malicious File Execution" but I would like to continue a statement I'd
made previously on this list. If it continues to deserve a spot on the
list, this is the perfect time to roll XSS into Injection and open up a
spot. After all XSS, at a basic level, is just HTML Injection...
and if we've already got SQL Injection, LDAP Injection and OS Command
Injection, why not bring this one into the injection pile as well?

Tyler.