[Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 2009

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu May 14 17:47:09 EDT 2009

Good point, the persons that point to OWASP's Top 10 are a wide audience these days including .gov's, tools and best practice documents.  Dave Wichers is the project lead for the 2009 update.

In Portugal our friend at PCI made it clear that OWASP is a ongoing valuable reference as well as large industry stake holders such as Darren and others that want to share other vuln data in support of what they see and track in a agnostic way.

Dave what are you thinking is the revised submission criteria for this next round that people on this project/list can help with so we can as a professional .org can backup with references as well as hypothesis of under reported items new trends etc for the next rev., under the forthcoming grant project effort?

Sent from my crackberry, call me and lets discuss the old fashion way at 973-202-0122 if you have any questions about this email.