[Owasp-topten] Extension to Comment Period for 2010 RC1?

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Fri Dec 18 19:47:01 EST 2009

Steven,

My comment wasn't intended to be a reflection of MITRE but I can
understand the correlation due to the involvement with SANS with the
Top 25.

I read your FAQ when the Top 25 was first published and you may want
to consider the reintroduction of A6 Security Misconfiguration in
light of on issues such as buffer overflows, etc highlighted by the
Top 25.

My only advice in reproducing the Top 10 within the Top 25 would be to
consider the respective licensing of this OWASP Project.

I have some additional comment to some of the points you have raised
which I will express once I have completed my review of this Release
Candidate (RC).

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://sn.im/cmlh_linkedin_profile