[Owasp-topten] Comment on A7 Failure To Restrict URL Access andInsufficient Anti-Automation

McGovern, James F. (eBusiness) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Thu Dec 17 10:05:12 EST 2009

I agree. Let's take Ryan's narrative and include more descriptively
under A7

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.