[Owasp-topten] Extension to Comment Period for 2010 RC1?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com
Tue Dec 15 17:24:24 EST 2009

It's a reasonable question, but I would prefer not to extend it. People
have had 1 month to comment on it and the amount of comments I have been
receiving lately has dropped to a trickle.

The other reason I'd like not to extend it as I want to get it done and
released before the next update to the SANS Top 25, which is supposed to
be released in February. I don't want the final release of the OWASP Top
10- 2010 to get lost in the noise of the next SANS Top 25 update.

That's why I'm going to try to get the Top 10 done and out the door by
Mid January if possible. That's my current plan anyway.

-Dave