[Owasp-topten] Missing Top 10 Issue

Michael Coates michael.coates at aspectsecurity.com
Tue Dec 8 10:48:22 EST 2009

Anti-automation and attack detection is an issue very close to my heart
J   Actually, that is a large driver for the OWASP AppSensor project.

In regards to the top 10. We will be constructing a digital and for
print book (lulu) which contains the Top 10, methodology, additional
information (cheat sheets) and also a "What's on the Horizon" section.
This section will speak to some of the items that didn't make the top 10
this year, but things that we should begin talking about.  One of those
items will be related to automatic attack detection.  In this section I
can address the point that you have raised.

- Michael