[Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 2010RC

Michael Coates michael.coates at aspectsecurity.com
Thu Dec 3 11:02:53 EST 2009

What about putting together a nice little lulu book for the owasp top 10
official release? We could include the following:

-          OWASP top 10 (of course)

-          Extended descriptions on each item

-          A cheat sheet for each category (do we have all those done?)

-          Top 10 methodology

-          Past top 10 lists for reference

The pdf would, of course, be free on the owasp website and the lulu book
would be inexpensive to cover printing. If desired we could bump up the
lulu book a few bucks and put the proceeds into a fund for OWASP Top 10
Summit.

I bet there will be more than a few people interested in spending the
small fee to get a printed copy of this item. It really is one of our
most viewed items.

I'd be happy to help pull together some of this material. Although, that
largely depends on how much of it is done. I can't go and create
multiple cheat sheets J

Thoughts?

- Michael Coates