[Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 Simplified

Fuller, Kevin R. KFuller at DMV.CA.gov
Tue May 29 10:43:19 EDT 2007

Daniel,

If you can send me a draft I can find you some non-technical types to
review.  I work for a state agency as a Web Pen tester and have to cross
this hurdle every time I meet with the business owners regarding their
web solutions.  I'm sure they would be glad to review something that
proposes to be understandable to non-technical types.

Kevin Fuller
CCNP, GSNA, GCIA,GSEC, GWAS, GREM
ISD/System Test, DMV

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-topten-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-topten-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Daniel
Cuthbert
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 11:22 PM
To: owasp-topten at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 Simplified

Afternoon all,

Not sure if everyone is aware, but I am currently adapting the Top 10
so that it is more business friendly. The benefit of this is that the
upper level of management will also be able to understand the
implications and actions of not following the Top 10.

I am currently about 40% though the translation process and aim to be
finished in a few weeks,

What I am looking for is a select number of people who are able to
peer it, and they cannot be technical as I need a non-technical
person to be able to understand it :0)

Cheers

Daniel