[Owasp-topten] keeping the .doc and .pdf file up to date

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Sun May 13 13:41:58 EDT 2007

Agreed,

The pdf should be the 'official release' and the WIKI should be work in
progress of the next version. (we might want to highlight major changes to
the content).

That said if there start to be a lot of edits (which I doubt) it might be
required to move the 'next version development' to a new section.

Dinis

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?