[Owasp-topten] WIKI version of top-ten list

Neil Smithline owasp-topten at smithline.net
Sat Feb 3 22:55:27 EST 2007

There isn't one yet. Here is my modified .doc file. Take it and go to
Tools->Macros->Macros and run the DocToWIki macro. It is far from done but
it seems to be working nicely. It will also allow others to continue modify
the .doc file for now. When ready to publish they can just run the macro.
>From then on they can use the Wiki as the master or they can continue to use
the .doc as the master and just recreate the Wiki on demand.

Comments are welcome but don't get too picky yet. I've really just begun.
General ideas are all I'm looking for at this point. (I promise I'll give
you time to be too picky later :-)

- Neil