[Owasp-topten] WIKI version of top-ten list

Neil Smithline owasp-topten at smithline.net
Sun Feb 4 10:57:13 EST 2007

I don't think it is quite ready to put up there. I'm going to work on the VB
a bit more before we do that.

Also, has there been a decision as to whether the Wiki or the .doc will be
the master? The Wiki has the advantage of being more web-based editing but
the .doc (or the .rtf as it should be) has the advantage of being in a
WYSIWYG editor. Perhaps there's a WYSIWYG editor out there for the Wiki.
I'll take a look for that in my spare time ;-)

- Neil