[Owasp-topten] WIKI version of top-ten list

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com
Sun Feb 4 09:01:20 EST 2007

http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Top_10_2007

________________________________

From: owasp-topten-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-topten-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Dinis Cruz
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 6:17 PM
To: owasp-topten at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-topten] WIKI version of top-ten list

where is the link to the top 10 WIKI page?

Dinis

On 2/3/07, Neil Smithline <owasp-topten at smithline.net > wrote:

Has anyone taken a crack at creating a WIKI version? I've been playing
around a bit and think I can get it working such that we keep the .DOC
as the original and then convert it to the WIKI. How's that sound?

Also, do we really want to leave an editable .DOC on the WIKI. I think
there are 5 zero-day .DOC file vulnerabilities currently well
publicized. I commented on the WIKI about this too.

- Neil

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist, Are you a member yet?