[Owasp-topten] WIKI version of top-ten list

Neil Smithline owasp-topten at smithline.net
Sat Feb 3 20:37:45 EST 2007

OK - I have no idea if what I sent you will actually work. I put a page up
on the Wiki. I've spent another hour or so cleaning up the script since I
sent the .doc so it looks much better than what I sent you would look (if
you actually got it working :-).

There are some very glaring problems such as missing newlines, pairs of
triple equals signs all over the place, some digits in the left-hand margin,
etc... I just haven't had time to investigate. I don't think fixing these
will be hard.

- Neil