[Owasp-topten] WIKI version of top-ten list

Neil Smithline owasp-topten at smithline.net
Sat Feb 3 07:47:42 EST 2007

OK - I found a VB macro that does a good portion of the conversion. I
started to modify it last nite to customize it to the look-and-feel of the
document. I don't think it should be terribly difficult if we are willing to
accept minor changes in the format (I don't know exactly what yet but I'm
suspecting a 90/10 effort and don't want to worry about the last 10%).

- Neil