[Owasp-topten] Top 10 2007

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Jul 6 10:40:52 EDT 2006

I've had (private) feedback that maybe the Top 10x3 will not fly with
the PCI folks, and as they are a major user/enforcer of the Top 10. I
will need to go and hassle my PCI contacts and start the discussions
earlier than I expected. Is anyone here represent PCI?

We can do the Top 10 attacks research - that much will always be a
part of the Top 10. I have two volunteers for this activity, but more
is always welcome.

thanks,
Andrew