[Owasp-topten] Top 10 2007

Sam Buchanan sam.buchanan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:04:44 EDT 2006

On 7/4/06, Andrew van der Stock wrote:
> Okay, the June 30 deadline has gone. The only folks to pipe up
> agree :-)

Perhaps silence is assent. :) It's a good plan with an achievable
timeline. I hesitated a bit at making the Top 10 a Top 10 x 3, but
it's still a manageable size for an education document, and the
breakdown of topics makes it more useful, so I was won over. I'm
especially glad that you've suggested a presentation to accompany the
Top 10. I can probably test-drive that at my local chapter.

> If you feel you have a page of the Top 10 in you, please let us know :)

Count me in.