[Owasp-topten] Call For Volunteers: OWASP Top Ten Review

Ludwig, Andre ludwiga at Fortrex.com
Thu Aug 25 10:31:13 EDT 2005

I would like to throw my hat into the pile.

Andre Ludwig, C

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Tracy [mailto:edtracy at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:39 AM
To: owasp-topten at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Owasp-topten] Call For Volunteers: OWASP Top Ten Review

It's become clear that the volunteers to review/redraft the top ten are
needed before moving forward. I suggest we identify a group of 3 to 5
people to lead this effort. I'm interested, but if there are a lot of
volunteers, I'll step out.

I'd suggest this group find itself in the next week. Then take two weeks

to identify the goals of the top ten and the objectives for changing the

top ten. These results would be published, community feedback is given.
Next, identify people to draft each of the change objectives and perform

those drafting in the next two to four weeks. These results would be
published, community feedback is given. Compile final document before
the end of the year!

-ed

September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle
Practices
Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing &
QA
Security * Process Improvement & Measurement *
http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf

Confidentiality Notice
The content of this communication, along with any attachments,
is covered by federal and state law governing electronic
communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, use or copying of the information contained herein is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately contact us by telephone at (301) 977-6966
or e-mail info at fortrex.com.  Thank you.