[Owasp-testing] v5?

Chris Cooper chris.cooper at owasp.org
Thu Jan 11 09:19:18 UTC 2018

After helping with the Github repo at the Summit, I quickly became
preoccupied with personal matters (new baby!) but I'm in a much better
position to dedicate some time to this now.

I think there's an opportunity for the project to be reasonably free-form
via the GitHub repo like Rick said... the "Issues" are a good place for
discussing ideas and making suggestions IMO. But I like the sound of a core
team too as it will keep things moving.

Ta,
CC