[Owasp-testing] v5?

R M kingthorin at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 19:50:42 UTC 2018

Hey Mat, I think I get where you're coming from.

Is there a particular delivery date we're trying to hit?

Can we allow the project o be more free-form? i.e.: Announce the github repo as open for business and get people started on editing/writing (contributing) and publish later when things are actually far enough along? See how that goes and announce a timeline later. Or re-evaluate the approach after 6mo. Or _____ (I'm sure there are different ways to tackle it.)

Whatever form it takes, I know I'm ready to contribute some writing/editing time in the next 6mo.

Rick