[Owasp-testing] v5 Plan?

Safuat Hamdy safuat.hamdy at secorvo.de
Tue May 2 08:04:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

good to see that activity is gaining momentum. In the meantime, I’ve worked on identifying and making explicit the potential for improvement. As I told Matteo before, I worked on a mapping between OTGv4, OTGv3, ASVS 3.0.1 Level 1, Top Ten 2013, the methodology of the Web App Hacker’s Handbook (Ch. 21 therein), CAPEC and CWE. So, will there be some space where I can upload the mapping? Moreover, while carving out the details of the map some ideas came to my mind about what changes to the OTG methodology (i.e. Ch. 4 of the Testing Guide) I envision, and I would like to share and discuss my ideas as well. Again, where to upload?

Regards

Dr. Safuat Hamdy
Security Consulting

Secorvo Security Consulting GmbH
Ettlinger Strasse 12-14, D-76137 Karlsruhe
Tel. +49 721 255171-304, Fax +49 721 255171-100
safuat.hamdy at secorvo.de, http://www.secorvo.de