[Owasp-testing] OWASP Testing Guide v5 Summit Working Sessions

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Mar 5 16:11:19 UTC 2017

(resending without image)

Hi, sorry this link got caught in the rename of Workshops into 'Working
Sessions'

The correct link is http://owaspsummit.org/Working-Sessions/Testing-
Guide-v5.html , although there isn't much content in there at the moment :)

Please edit it here https://github.com/OWASP/owasp-summit-2017/blob/master/
Working-Sessions/Testing-Guide-v5.md  :)

Note: if you need help with the summit participation costs, please see
http://owaspsummit.org/Logistics/Sponsored-Participants.html

Thanks

Dinis Cruz

On 5 March 2017 at 14:45, Jayanta Karmakar <jayanta.karmakar at hotmail.com>