[Owasp-testing] Availability of Printed v4

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at outlook.com.au
Fri Mar 6 23:28:46 UTC 2015

Andrew,
Can you direct me to the discussion(s) from June 2014 until http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2015-February/014992.html related to the demotion and reinstatement of the [Flagship] status [v2] please as I am interested to know what the changes (if any) were made to the Testing Guide after release?

Regards,cmlh.id.au/contact
From: andrew.muller at ionize.com.au
To: christian.heinrich at outlook.com.au; owasp-testing at lists.owasp.org