[Owasp-testing] [Owasp-leaders] Translation of the OWASP TESTING GUIDE v4

Jayanta Karmakar jayanta.karmakar at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 03:58:11 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Translating to Hindi (India's official language) & Bengali (Bangladesh's official language) is the easiest job for me.
Please let me know if I can do that or not.
Regards,Jayanta

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 07:56:16 +0530
From: rejah.rehim at owasp.org
To: andrew.muller at owasp.org
CC: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org; owasp-testing at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-testing] [Owasp-leaders] Translation of the OWASP	TESTING GUIDE v4

Hi,

I can help with Malayalam (Indian Language) translation.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Andrew Muller <andrew.muller at owasp.org> wrote:
Folks,  now that the OTG has been released, the translation effort begins. In order to remain open and accessible, OWASP needs the Guide to be translated into as many languages as possible.  We have already had several requests from Spanish speakers in the appsec community to translate the Guide, but the more the merrier! If you can lead the translation of the Guide into a language other than English please let us know. regards,
Andrew Muller
Canberra OWASP Chapter Leader
OWASP Testing Guide Co-Leader

OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org