[Owasp-testing] Testing Guide 4.0 - Master copy request

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Oct 29 10:11:11 UTC 2014

Fabio

Is it worth getting the URL hyperlinks added into the source document,
before anyone does translation, otherwise there will be an order of
magnitude increase in work required to fix that in every translation?

For example words and phrases that are links on the wiki, mainly
references, are just blue text in the document, and thus of no use. I
believe OWASP created the "designed version".

Also I know a contents page was added, but there are no page numbers
against any of the sub-heading/tests for the main part of the
document.

The update and release of v4 was great work, but both those would make
the PDF version much more usable.

Colin