[Owasp-testing] [Owasp-leaders] Public release of the OWASP TESTING GUIDE v4

Dimitri Fousekis dimitri at bitcrack.net
Sun Sep 28 16:09:49 UTC 2014

English is not only my first language but I do review security documentation for grammar and “sense” as part of my day job as well, so I don’t mind giving it a detailed overview and highlighting what should be changed, if anything?

If so let me know, and whether you would like me to make notes on a separate document or do you have it in Word so I can track changes?

Regards,

Dimitri

From: Tomas Zatko <tomas.zatko at citadelo.com<mailto:tomas.zatko at citadelo.com>>
Date: Sunday 28 September 2014 at 5:58 PM
To: Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org<mailto:jim.manico at owasp.org>>
Cc: Hugo Costa <hugo.costa at owasp.org<mailto:hugo.costa at owasp.org>>, "owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>>, owasp-testing <owasp-testing at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-testing at lists.owasp.org>>
Subject: Re: [Owasp-testing] [Owasp-leaders] Public release of the OWASP TESTING GUIDE v4

This is very good idea. I agree.

--
Tomas Zatko, CISSP, CEH
http://www.citadelo.com

On 28 Sep 2014, at 17:47, Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org<mailto:jim.manico at owasp.org>> wrote:

My suggestion is that we hire a professional to grammar-edit all of our primary documents like the testing guide. Such services are very reasonable in cost.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Sep 28, 2014, at 8:43 AM, Eoin Keary <eoin.keary at owasp.org<mailto:eoin.keary at owasp.org>> wrote:

I've read it over the last few weeks. There are some typos still there. Before going to print shall we perform one more peer review?

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988

On 28 Sep 2014, at 16:30, Ryan Dewhurst <ryandewhurst at gmail.com<mailto:ryandewhurst at gmail.com>> wrote:

Any news on a paperback version? (from lulu.com<http://lulu.com/>?)

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 8:20 PM, Matteo Meucci <matteo.meucci at owasp.org<mailto:matteo.meucci at owasp.org>> wrote:
Hi all,
thanks to the fantastic job of Hugo we just upload an updated version of
the Guide.

You can download it here:
https://www.owasp.org/images/5/52/OWASP_Testing_Guide_v4.pdf

And it is accessible from here: