[Owasp-testing] Addition to "Testing for logout functionality (OTG-SESS-006)"

andrew at ionize.com.au andrew at ionize.com.au
Tue Sep 16 11:20:35 UTC 2014

Hi Lode,

  Thanks for the contribution, but it is too late for v4. After a short hiatus, work will begin on v5 which will be published in 2016. We look forward to working with you and many others over the next 18 months.

For the record, the Testing Guide is undergoing the final touches by the book designer before it is uploaded to Lulu and is released as a published book. Shortly, we will make a formal announce upon its release. For those that have contributed to this project, you should be immensely proud. It represents an evolution of the global standard for security testing of web applications.

Andrew