[Owasp-testing] (on respectufull OWASP threads) Re: Flagship Project Status

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Mon Jun 9 22:01:49 UTC 2014

Jason,

Dinis Cruz is well known to attempt to influence people against me
because his problem with me is that I denied him promotion of 02
during OWASP Europe 2008 i.e. I refused to cancel a panel session so
he could have a second 02 Presentation and also was applauded by the
fact that he turned up at HITB Amsterdam 2010 to promote 02 rather
than OWASP itself.

The OWASP Board i.e. Josh Sokol investigated this and confirmed that
this was the case i.e.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project
and expanded on this comment within
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-February/013107.html

Furthermore, Jim Manico (OWASP Board) had also made some observations
of this fact in the past i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2012-July/007468.html

In addition, Dinis Cruz is well known to launch attacks against other
OWASP Members without any supporting evidence, such as Sarah Baso i.e.
http://blog.diniscruz.com/2013/05/sarah-baso-as-owasp-executive-director.html

I would recommend that if OWASP Members want to raise a case against
me that you remove Dinis Cruz from the list of witnesses.  Also be
aware that any action against me will be unsuccessful as the OWASP
Board will have to make this admission in relation to Dinis Cruz as
per of their findings.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich