[Owasp-testing] [Owasp-leaders] Flagship Project Status

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Jun 8 22:20:20 UTC 2014

Eoin,

As its creator of the OWASP Code of Ethics it is fairly clear that it
is enforced by selective judgement i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2013-November/012598.html

Thanks also for publishing to a mailing list where I am unable to
defend myself. You never did prosecute Dinis Cruz did you i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2010-July/008705.html

Then again, lets not let a person who was proven beyond a reasonable
doubt to be innocent back on the Leaders List i.e.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project,
much better to invite a known criminal associate that you still
maintain a friendship with instead i.e.
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2012-March/006945.html

I look forward to Yvan complaint, don't forget to fabricate the
evidence and witnesses again.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich