[Owasp-testing] Flagship Project Status

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Jun 8 07:07:19 UTC 2014

Yvan,

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Yvan Boily <yvanboily at gmail.com> wrote:
> You haven't explained how people working at an open source browser company
> that ships free software presents a conflict of interest to working in
> volunteer role.

OWASP Board Members should not be allowed to promote OWASP Project(s)
of their employer without declaring a conflict of interest.
Furthermore they should *not* be allowed to sell out once elected to
the OWASP Board.

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Yvan Boily <yvanboily at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why are you attacking people who have made positive contributions, why are
> you attempting to damage their reputations, and how is this not a violation
> of the code of ethics?

Yes, I would be interested to know how Dinis Cruz was not *held* to
account for his malicious and deliberate actions during
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Yvan Boily <yvanboily at gmail.com> wrote:
> You really should take some time to put together a coherent response to
> this, because otherwise my next step will be to collect the evidence to back
> my concerns, and then file a complaint with the board about your abusive
> behaviour.

Many have tried, all have failed.

If you do I will contact everyone that I know in Mozilla and make them
aware of your failed action against me.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich